Personal guide in Saint Petersburg
+7 (904) 6491658
My name is Lyubov, in Russian it means “love”. I am 30 yers old, friendly, open-minded, with a good sense of humour.
What can I tell about myself?
People say Russians never smile. This is true, because I prefer to laugh all over the time.
I am thin-skinned, vivid and warm, but more often I can be a Ferris wheel in a human form.
I lived in Moscow, built a theatre for disabled children, worked in Greenpeace and cynologic centre, hitch-hiked, jumped with a parachute, wrote poems, had a motorbike accident, sold Moleskine notebooks. But all this time I also worked as a guide.
And one day I understood that it’s the single job which makes me happy. I can not breathe without my city and its keen and fabulous beauty.
- Emotions: I am in love with SPB and for sure I can share my deep and strong feeling with you
- Education: I am a gratuated specialist in the fine arts and professional licensed tour guide in SPb.
- Experience: I work as a guide since 2006. Among my clients were guests from RF, UK, USA, Israel, France, Italy, the Nordic countries, China and Hong Kong.
Where to go
Sightseeing tour with the main points of interest. Historical centre of the city: the Spit of Vasilyevskiy Island, Peter and Paul Fortress, Peter the Great's Cottage, Marble palace, the Summer Garden, the Mikhailovskiy Castle, the Field of Mars, the Saviour on the Spilled Blood (Cathedral of the Resurrection), the Palace Square, the Alexander Column, the Winter Palace, the Blue bridge (the widest), St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Bronze Horseman (the Statue of Peter the Great), the Senate and the Synod, the Admiralty.
- the Peter and Paul Fortress (incl. an inside visit to Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral, 1 h.+)
- the Summer Garden (30-40 min.)
- the Cathedral of the Resurrection (30-40 min.)
- St. Isaac's Cathedral (1 h.)
- the State Hermitage (the Winter Palace, Old Masters and West-European art collections, 1,5 h.+)
By a car or On foot
Palace and park ensembles
Peterhof (1/2 day, the Grand Palace+the Upper Garden and the Lower Park with its fountains, lovely stroll)
Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) (1/2 day, the Catherine Palace including the Amber room+the Catherine Park, lovely stroll)
By a car
The price varies from 15 euro to 25 per hour with the minimum order of 3 hours.
The exact price would depend on the exact number of people in the party and program duration. Entrance and transportation fees (minimal order is 4 hours) will be extra paid.
Remember, that the tour is made for you and it is flexible – I will do my best to arrange everything for your comfortable and relaxed stay (you can include theatres, opera and ballet houses, lunches, shopping, metro ride, transfers and other things). But if you want to avoid lines for museum tickets let me know in advance what museum entrances I have to arrange.
На сайте использовались иллюстрации Владимира Камаева.
+7 (904) 6491658